Just in case it crept up on you, today (NOvember 33, 2018) is the “date” for the Second Annual NO Gala.
Here’s a peek inside the formal Event Program
- NO welcome speech
- NO bar
- NO fundraising speech
- NO Opportunity drawing
- Prize is an all-expense-paid (including travel, room and board) 5-year enrollment with guaranteed hoNOrs graduation at the major college or university of your favorite child’s choice (maximum three changes of majors)
- You must be present to win
- NO dancing
- NO prize for the best costume
- NO final words
- NO retrieval of your car
Event chairperson: Jill Schultz
HoNOrary event co-chairpersons: AgamemNOn, aNOnymous, CyraNO de Bergerac, Lady HoNOria Dedlock, Boris GoduNOv, NOra Helmer, Patty Long, The MiNOtaur, NOstradamus, Loretta Patterson and PiNOcchio
Event committee: aNOnymous, aNOnymous, Ellen GorbuNOff, Dan Hudson and Nanette Salley
Participating is as simple as 1 – 2 . . .
- Order your ticket now.
- Stay home or go shopping or whatever on today with NO guilt!
The NO Gala could be most cost-effective fundraising event you’ll ever be a part of.
What’s a NO Gala?
It’s a fundraising event with
- NO date
- NO location
- NO theme
- NO dress code
- NO attendance required (or possible)
We take full blame for the sense of humor that led to this invitation.
By the way, your ticket donation is 100% deductible as a charitable contribution.