Respite assistance gives family caregivers relief from caregiving responsibilities and a chance to rest and recharge. It can be a great help to the person receiving care, and to the whole family.
Caring House is now offering respite assistance. The details,
- The potential resident does not need to be in the last weeks of life, but otherwise meets our normal admission criteria.
- If the potential resident is already on service with a hospice agency, the agency has a care coordination agreement with us.
- We serve at most one respite resident at a time.
- Minimum stay of 3 days; maximum stay of 10 days.
- Rate is $380 per day, paid in advance.
- Medicare, Medi-Cal and insurance do not pay Caring House for a resident to stay at Caring House.
If you are interested in obtaining this assistance, please contact Caring House Admissions at 310-796-6625 Ext 2.