- We have five private bedrooms.
- Adults only (if under 60, have compatible needs).
- We welcome residents who are in the last weeks or days of their lives.
- Our typical length of stay is less than 60 days.
- Residents on hospice welcomed (we have full hospice waivers). In the last 12 months, 100% of our residents have received care from their designated Medicare-certified hospice service.
- All private pay (Medicare and Medi-Cal do not apply to our non-medical home).
- We operate on a sliding scale basis. We depend on residents and family members to help cover the cost of care to the best of their ability. We’re able to do this thanks to the generosity of our donors.
- We are licensed as an RCFE (Residential Care Facility for the Elderly) with hospice waivers for all bedrooms.
Our Admission Criteria reflect the RCFE and hospice rules plus our mission to provide a safe place for all residents. To discuss a potential resident contact our admissions team at 310-796-6625 ext. 2.
All potential residents are considered as part of an admissions pool, which is continually evaluated by the admissions team. It reviews assessment materials, apply the admission criteria, considers the needs and demands of residents already at Caring House, and considers whether Caring House is able to provide safe care for the potential resident.
Additional Good Stuff
Get latest info (for care professionals)
You’ll learn quickly by email when a bedroom becomes available at Caring House. You’ll also get news of any changes in admission criteria.
We’ll send an email right away to confirm your subscription. Watch your inbox and other folders. If you are able, “whitelist” email coming from yourcaringhouse.org.
You can unsubscribe at any time.