We are looking for capable and compassionate Caregivers for our five-bedroom home dedicated to end-of-life care. This rewarding position will focus on providing an environment of warmth, safety and security for our residents and support for their families during this special time. You will be working side-by-side with residents’ visiting medical teams as well as our other dedicated staff and volunteers.
Routine Shifts: Every day of the week; 12-hours 7:00 am – 7:30 pm; and night 12-hours 7:00 pm – 7:30 am; or partial shifts – minimum 4 hours.
Openings (June 2018)
- #1- Called in for scheduled day or night shifts when our home has 4 or more residents (could last days to weeks of extra shifts)
- #2- Fill-in coverage for vacations, days off, and medical leaves (scheduled ahead)
- #3- Fill-in coverage for emergencies, sick calls- can be full shift or partial shift (called in same day)
- Availability can be given as full shifts or partial shifts; examples: “Available Mon-Fri 4pm-11pm” “Available weekend shifts” “Available nights Sun-Thurs”
- These positions have possibility to turn into being regularly scheduled if desired.
Read the full posting for this Caregiver position.
Interested or have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org