We’ve completed and filed the application for the RCFE license for Caring House. All 139 pages.
Filed with the CA Department of Social Services, obtaining the RCFE (Residential Care Facility for the Elderly) license is a required step in serving residents at Caring House.
Many thanks to Patty Long, Jane Flynn, Kathleen Phillips and Karen Hlavaty-Pearson for their hard work on this. And to Susan Cooper and Pam Maury and to our friends at Our Community House of Hope in Thousand Oaks for their guidance.
Our list of remaining milestones includes
- obtaining the RCFE licensing,
- completing our renovation,
- raising the remaining dollars needed,
- hiring our caregiving staff and
- opening the doors for residents.