Two steps remain
The Caring House mission is to serve residents and families. We’re just two steps away from being able to do that.
- First, we need to obtain our license from the CA Department of Social Services (DSS). We’ve had our on-site inspection (see below). We can’t, however, predict the timing of the license — it’s in the hands of DSS.
- Second, once we’re licensed, we’ll hire and train our Caregivers.
As soon as we complete those two steps we can open our doors to residents and families.
Highlights from recent Caring House work:
- Furnished and equipped our beautiful six private bedroom home.
- Strengthened our team of nurse volunteers.
- Had our RCFE license on-site pre-inspection by DSS, and passed with flying colors.
- Grown our strong pool of top Caregiver candidates.
- Completed the first-ever outside audit of our financial statements.