Caring House searching for Assistant Resident Care Manager
Job Title: Assistant Resident Care Manager
Job Summary: Assist the Resident Care Manager with the daily resident care operations of Caring House, including quality of care, admission of residents, care personnel, budget, and overall care-related administration.
Part-time: This is a part-time position (average 20 hours per week). Must be flexible to work days and be on-call as needed for nights, weekends and holidays.
- Hands-on caregiving / patient-care experience.
- Experience working with persons with terminal illness preferred.
- Administrative and supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to deal effectively with diverse groups of people and provide leadership and direction.
- Good communication, writing, and computer skills.
- Assist with the overall care-related administration of Caring House.
- Provide and maintain accurate documentation on all care-related house and personnel matters.
- Help oversee care-related house maintenance and appearance.
- Help maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment for residents and staff.
- Obtain information needed for admission of residents.
- Evaluate and visit (when necessary) prospective residents.
- Help train new caregiver employees to Caring House.
- Serve as a liaison between staff and home health / hospice nurses, as necessary.
- Complete all training required for our Caregivers.
- Meet continuing education requirements.
- Help develop and maintain strong relationships with care professionals (hospital staff, hospice staff, doctors, and other professionals) to foster referrals of residents to Caring House.
Reports to: Caring House Resident Care Manager
For more information about Caring House: See the www.yourcaringhouse.org
To apply: Email email@example.com
Please help us find an excellent person to join our team and be part of the priceless work of Caring House.
The job description is available here: Description PDF
Search for: Assistant Resident Care Manager, Assistant RCM, Hiring, Job, Jobs, Career, Careers