Caring House is a project by our community, for our community. We were founded in 2004, and since the very beginning, the Core Volunteer Group worked to develop Caring House, sharing the work and meeting monthly to provide status reports and set direction.
Members of the Core Volunteer Group:
- Jimi Andersen, MA, Mackenroth Land Co.
- Claire Coignard, MSG, Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Chief John Eberhard, Palos Verdes Estates Police Department (retired)
- Jane Flynn, RN, Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center – Torrance (retired)
- Barbara Gerber, Certified Public Accountant (retired)
- Jeanne Hagmaier, Brookdale Senior Living (formerly with Rice Mortuary)
- Dana Hodgdon, MA, Torrance Memorial Home Health and Hospice
- Penelope Kastagir, MA, Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center – Torrance (retired)
- Donna Larrivee, Allied ASID, CAPS, Live Home for Life
- Bill Larson, MSG, Behavioral Health Services (retired)
- Ed Long, JD, co-founder of Healthcare and Elder Law Programs Corporation (H.E.L.P.) (retired)
- Patty Long, co-founder of Healthcare and Elder Law Programs Corporation (H.E.L.P.) (retired)
- Pamela Maury, PM Consulting & Management, Inc.
- Kathleen Phillips, South Bay Adult Care Center (retired)
- Susan Scott, Trinity Lutheran Church, San Pedro
- Barbara Tetu, MA, The Boeing Company (retired)