Different Business Model
- We are a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Our home-based setting is completely focused on helping residents and their families through the end-of-life journey – the first and only one of its kind in Los Angeles County.
Different Payment Approach
- Since a resident’s stay is typically less than 45 days, we offer the option to pay for 7, 14 or 28 days at a time.
- We ask each resident/family to pay the cost of care to the best of their ability.
- When the resident/family are unable to pay the full cost of care, generous donations from our community cover the difference.
Different Care Focus
- We are solely focused on end-of-life care.
- With five single-person bedrooms, we are designed for privacy and dignity.
- We have tremendous experience partnering with hospice providers and their staff.
- Our caregiver-to-resident ratio is designed for the high demands of end-of-life care – typically 1-to-3.
- Our residents’ needs are 24/7, and so is our staffing.
- Our consistent team of caregivers are experienced with the challenges at the end of life, so they are able to serve as compassionate guides for family members.
Different For Families
- We don’t just care for the residents. We care for the family members too, and we want them to feel at home.
- Freed from caregiving duties, family members can now spend their energy supporting and connecting with their loved one – and with each other.
We all deserve to experience peace at the end of life.
Caring House | Admissions: (310) 796-6625 ext. 2 | RCFE License No. 198602078 | EIN 20-2201206 | Contact us