Different Business Model
- We are a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Our non-profit, home-based setting is completely focused on helping residents and families through the end-of-life journey – the first and only one of its kind in Los Angeles County!
Different Care Focus
- We are solely focused on end-of-life care.
- With six single-person bedrooms, we are designed for privacy and dignity.
- We have considerable experience partnering with hospice providers and their teams.
- Our resident-to-caregiver ratio is designed for the high demands of end-of-life care – typically 3-to-1.
- Our residents’ needs are 24/7, and so is our staffing.
- Our consistent team of caregivers are experienced with the challenges at the end of life, so they are able to serve as compassionate guides for family members.
Different For Families
- We don’t just care for the residents. We care for the entire family – we want everyone to feel at home.
- Freed from caregiving duties, family and friends can now spend their time supporting and connecting with their loved one and each other in our home-away-from-home.
Different Payment Approach
- Since a resident’s stay is typically less than 45 days, we offer the option to pay for 7, 14 or 28 days at a time.
- If a resident/family is unable to pay the full cost of care, we simply ask them to pay to the best of their ability.
- Generous donations from our community cover the difference – the benefit of being a non-profit!
We all deserve to experience peace at the end of life.
Learn more about: Residents | Admissions | Caring House | For Admissions inquiries, call (310) 796-6625 ext. 2